Your key to compassion, cooperation, respect, understanding and true attachment with children of all ages lies here. All you need to do is contact me.
Why Should You Practice Nonviolent Communication?
It’s a crazy world we live in; most of us work jobs we don’t really like, to provide for lives we then don’t have time to live. We’re in a constant rush, we’re always tired, often upset, nothing is ever enough and something’s always missing. We’re so rarely happy. We bring children into this world. We live vicariously through them for a little while, find true excitement in a falling leaf and real joy in a landing airplane, but it never takes too long for the race to begin. The rush. The uncertainty. The obligations.
When there’s so much noise outside, losing our own voice is almost inevitable. And the outside world is noisy indeed. Seems that everyone knows exactly what we need to do, how we need to act and what we should feel, to be better, to be better parents, to raise better children. And the worst part is, that no matter what we do, there will always be someone to tell us that we are wrong. And we will probably listen. We are living the life of fear, guilt, and shame.
Most of us aren’t happy, and this is the realty we are raising our children into. But the good news is – that change is possible.
What Happened to Happiness?
It was 7,000 years ago that Patriarchy raised its ugly head and claimed the Reign of Fear that is now prevalent more than ever. For the past 7,000 years, human societies have been systematically distancing themselves from actual humanism, from what being human actually means. The Reign of Fear rules our thoughts, and affirms our beliefs; we must be something in order to get somewhere, we must do it well enough and get there fast enough because there just isn’t enough for everyone. We ought to obtain the knowledge, the funds, and the assets, to gain the respect, and the social status without which, we are worthless. Or, at least, not as worthy as someone else. As much as this was correct at the dawn of the Neolithic Revolution, the Industrial Revolution, and capitalism promoted the Reign of Fear to its current state – rooted so deep within us, we’re not even aware we are governed by it. Fear is our second skin.
Practicing Nonviolent Communication allows us to stop blaming ourselves and our loved ones, lose the burden of guilt and shame and find who we really are, who they really are. Nonviolent Communication teaches us to talk to our loved ones so they would listen, and to build beneficial and cooperative relationships with the ones we love most. Using my method to Attachment Parenting, you will learn to address the needs and the feelings behind every situation, rather than reacting to easily-judged occurrence.
Nonviolent Communication is the single, holistic method that will transform your life, and make it beautiful.
Needs and Feelings
Knowing that every human being is essentially good and only strives to meet his needs, allows us to see and be part of the strategy meeting these needs, rather than part of who undermines them. Healthy attachments between content individuals are relationships where all participants work together to meet each other’s needs; giving is a need we all share.
Needs are autonomous and independent, they have an existence of their own; they rely on no one and nothing. Strategies are heavily dependent; they depend on us, our children, the setting, location, state of mind and so many other factors. Needs never collide. Strategies do.
My method to Attachment Parenting through Nonviolent Communication will teach you how to build these beneficial relationships that at this moment might sound to good to be true.
What You Will Learn During Coaching:
- How to Lead a Judgment Free Life: You will learn how to differentiate your own interpretations from judgmental patterns instilled to you by the society that surrounds you. You will learn how these judgments and interpretations change the way you view your life, and how these affect your children. You will receive mindful practices that will alleviate this burden and allow you to view family life for what it really is.
- How to Observe, Instead of Evaluating: the practice of Pure Observation is very much possible at the heat of the moment. This tool will allow you to open your heart and view the actual human occurrence you’re in, to feel the actual emotions involved and address these emotions from the bottom of your heart (rather than your regular, automatic, brainy responses).
- How to View Feelings as Compass for Needs: Unhappy feelings are wake-up calls for needs unmet. Once you learn how to identify the need behind the feeling (yours or your child’s) you will be able to address the root cause and sooth it on the spot, allowing the unpleasant feelings to wither away.
- How to Communicate Needs and Feelings: communicating needs and feelings, rather than communicating strategies, is the single most beneficial tool offered by NVC. Human beings, of all ages, hear and respond to needs an feelings in ways you’ve never imagined. After a life time of judgment, hearing raw truth is an unbelievable shift.
- How to Differentiate Needs from Strategies: Needs are the force that moves us, everything we do is a strategy to meet our needs, everything we think is a strategy, too, covering up for a vividly present need. Often, we’re not sure whether something is a feeling or a need, a strategy or a need. We often spiral around the same failing strategies that are causing us grief, unable to find a new, positive strategy. The good news is that clarity is right here.
- How to Find Alternative Strategies: Our world teaches us to focus on what we do, however, after learning that everything that we do is nothing but a strategy aimed at the meeting of our needs, it is time to start focusing on these, and finding the ones that will make our lives, our perception of self, and our relationships so much better.
- How to Grow Stronger Attachments: once the new tool is a way of life, we can stop focusing on the healing process, and shift our focus to reconstruction and the building of the relationships we’ve always wanted to have.
- How to Celebrate Life to the Fullest: gratitude is a force stronger than any other, and most of us don’t really know how to practice it, how to make it a way of life. Combining all these lessons, and finishing up with the practice of gratitude creates the perfectly imperfect circle of life you’ve always wanted, where everyone are accepted and loved – for who they are.
For our children, for our future, embark on your Mindful Parenting journey today, and let me help you transform your parenting.