Your key to compassion, cooperation, respect, understanding and true attachment with children of all ages lies here. All you need to do is pick it up and sign up below.
Why Should You Practice Attachment Parenting at any Age?
It’s a crazy world we live in; most of us work jobs we don’t really like, to provide for lives we then don’t have time to live. We’re in a constant rush, we’re always tired, often upset, nothing is ever enough and something’s always missing. We’re so rarely happy. We bring children into this world. We live vicariously through them for a little while, find true excitement in a falling leaf and real joy in a landing airplane, but it never takes too long for the race to begin. The rush. The uncertainty. The obligations.
When there’s so much noise outside, losing our own voice is almost inevitable. And the outside world is noisy indeed. Seems that everyone knows exactly what we need to do, how we need to act and what we should feel, to be better, to be better parents, to raise better children. And the worst part is, that no matter what we do, there will always be someone to tell us that we are wrong. And we will probably listen. We are living the life of fear, guilt, and shame.
Most of us aren’t happy, and this is the realty we are raising our children into. But the good news is – that change is possible.
What Happened to Happiness?
It was 7,000 years ago that Patriarchy raised its ugly head and claimed the Reign of Fear that is now prevalent more than ever. For the past 7,000 years, human societies have been systematically distancing themselves from actual humanism, from what being human actually means. The Reign of Fear rules our thoughts, and affirms our beliefs; we must be something in order to get somewhere, we must do it well enough and get there fast enough because there just isn’t enough for everyone. We ought to obtain the knowledge, the funds, and the assets, to gain the respect, and the social status without which, we are worthless. Or, at least, not as worthy as someone else. As much as this was correct at the dawn of the Neolithic Revolution, the Industrial Revolution, and capitalism promoted the Reign of Fear to its current state – rooted so deep within us, we’re not even aware we are governed by it. Fear is our second skin.
Practicing Nonviolent Communication allows us to stop blaming ourselves and our loved ones, lose the burden of guilt and shame and find who we really are, who they really are. Nonviolent Communication teaches us to talk to our loved ones so they would listen, and to build beneficial and cooperative relationships with the ones we love most. Using my method to Attachment Parenting, you will learn to address the needs and the feelings behind every situation, rather than reacting to easily-judged occurrence.
Nonviolent Communication is the single, holistic method that will transform your life, and make it beautiful.
Needs and Feelings
Knowing that every human being is essentially good and only strives to meet his needs, allows us to see and be part of the strategy meeting these needs, rather than part of who undermines them. Healthy attachments between content individuals are relationships where all participants work together to meet each other’s needs; giving is a need we all share.
Needs are autonomous and independent, they have an existence of their own; they rely on no one and nothing. Strategies are heavily dependent; they depend on us, our children, the setting, location, state of mind and so many other factors. Needs never collide. Strategies do.
My method of Attachment Parenting through Nonviolent Communication will teach you how to build these beneficial relationships that at this moment might sound to good to be true.
What Exactly Will You Learn?
- Lesson #1 – the Effects of Judgment: in this lesson you will learn how to differentiate your own interpretations from judgmental patterns instilled to you by the society that surrounds you. You will learn how these judgments and interpretations change the way you view your life, and how these affect your children. You will receive mindful practices that will alleviate this burden and allow you to view family life for what it really is.
- Lesson #2 – Pure Observation: Following a week of cleansing and clearing our perception from judgment and interpretation, this week we will learn how to practice Pure Observation at the heat of the moment. This tool will allow us to open our hearts and view the actual human occurrence we’re in, to feel the actual emotions involved and address these emotions from the bottom of our hearts (rather than our regular, automatic, brainly responses).
- Lesson #3 – Feelings as Compass for Needs: After two weeks of discovering our true feelings, and the true feelings of our loved ones, without judging them and offering them nothing but love and acceptance, it is time to delve into the needs that our feelings stem from. In this lesson you will learn to recognize the unmet needs that lead to your and your loved ones’ negative feelings, and finding alternative strategies to meeting those needs.
- Lesson #4 – How to Communicate Needs and Feelings: After we’ve recognized our needs and feelings, it is time to start communicating in a way that our loved ones will listen.
- Lesson #5 – How to Differentiate Needs from Strategies: Needs are the force that moves us, everything we do is a strategy to meet our needs. In this lesson we will learn how to differentiate these, point out strategies that work, and single out strategies that are no longer effective.
- Lesson #6 – How to Find Alternative Strategies: Our world teaches us to focus on what we do, however, after learning that everything that we do is nothing but a strategy, it is time to start focusing on these, and finding the ones that will meet our needs.
- Lesson #7: How to Grow Stronger Attachments: After restoring communication, affection, understanding, and cooperation, we can start focusing on building stronger attachment with 6 proven tools.
- Lesson #8: How to Celebrate Life to the Fullest: Using all the practical tools and techniques we’ve learned – this should no longer be an issue. But there are still a few tips here, too 🙂
For our children, for our future, embark on your Mindful Parenting journey today, and let me help you transform your parenting in a single month.
Hope to meet you soon 🙂